A Quick Goodbye to 2013

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I am writing this post waiting for our New Year's Eve dinner. Well, can you believe that 2014 is in few hours to go? Let's take a little time to write a quick review of 2013 and some goals to achieve in 2014! 

I set a theme for 2013 and surprisingly, there were still so much things that I haven't achieved yet. Talking about experience 2013, yes I experienced lots of things. Like writing final thesis, sharing about my favorite topic in my church community, graduated, moved into a new place, meet some new people and so much more. But I feel like I miss some other things this year and I am not really sure what was it. Anywaaaay, I still feel so grateful I can make it till the end of the year, not by myself just because of God's will. I also promise myself once again to make 2014 even more challenging. Like what I said before, I am still twenty two and I will let myself to taste a life that Lord has given to me.

So some goals for 2014: I found that it might be hard to set goals for entire year, so in 2014 I will learn to set goals for each month and I have to stick with it. Like in the next January (which is TOMORROW already!), I have set some little goals for blogging related. Speaking of blogging, I have to work harder! I have to write and post regulary, I have to set my blogging planning even more organized, I have to learn how to take a nice pictures and so much more. I should take a time everyday to think about fun ideas for this blog. I want to say thank to Elsie and Emma from A Beautiful Mess, because I've learned some blogging things through their pretty blog. Blogging this thing is kinda addicted for me and I just want to make it grow day by day. And for other goals, I decided to begin 2014 with something related to my dream. I have been working on it for almost four months. If everything is going well (and I am sure it will be going well *fingercrossed*), I will make an announcement in January 14th. God knows I am very excited about this ((:

Sorry for a real quick post. Now I have to get ready for dinner with my family in a resort. We got invitations from our friend who worked in the resort plus my brother, Jeven, is also gonna have a live music performance with his friend during the night. How cool is that? But right now we are all praying for the nice weather because suddenly the rain is pouring down ):

So maybe some of you want to share a little about your new year's resolutions? I would like to know. Have a great one tonight and I will see you next year haha. Happy happy happy new year! 

2 comments:

  1. happy new year :) i like your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Thanks for leaving that lovely comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete