Monday Favorites #3

Monday, October 13, 2014


Happy Monday everyone. Another great links that I found and I hope they will inspire you through the day. Well, I mean for the next day, because I meant to post this in the morning but yeah whatever. You can read them before you sleep and feel good on the next morning. Have a great night and sleep well.

1. "Less is More: Tips on Living Minimal" by Pale Lily
I have been thinking about "simplicity" lately in every aspects of my life, and my mind was blown by reading this beautiful post. Everyone of us could live a simple life, but we normally turn it to a complicated one instead (I said normally, because.. it is!). I don't know why since when I feel like that I take my life as a competition. That makes me sometimes I am afraid that I am not good enough to be a better person. When I see people do better than I do, I start to compete. Sounds bad I know, but thanks God I realized everyone owns different life. If I won't live my life, then who will. Stop comparing myself is definitely my first step for living minimal.

Anyway, please do visit Pale Lily, Sofia writes beautifully in every post. A plus for the clean layout.

2. "10 Things You Need to Learn to Start Living The Life of Your Dreams" by Grease and Glamour
There's only one word to describe this post: fancy. I am not a girl who really likes or eager to travel around the world, but I always find in such an amazing way when people learn about life through a journey that they take alone. Again, it still related to living minimal, if you guys take a decision to live your dreams, let's doing these 10 things together. Scare yourself enough, push yourself enough, then let your future surprises you.

3. "How to Breath" by Zenhabits
In case you suddenly forget how to take a breath, this post is for you.

4. "Healthy Iced Coffee Protein Shake" by Simply Taralynn
I have a seriously relationship with coffee (in case you don't know about it). Since I haven't get my coffee maker yet, I always go for instant coffee and that's not really good. I am so glad to find this genius recipe from Taralynn (known as Undressed Skeleton). It's great recipe because I had my very first protein powder already and I can't wait to mix it with coffee. Sounds like this will be my next favorite drinks, we will see.

5. "Breakfast Hacks: 17 Ways You're Eating Breakfast Wrong"
My dear friend Sastika sent me this link, because she knows me that well about breakfast *wink*. Some of them I've been following right, the rest of them just blow my mind. And you're so wrong when you don't have your breakfast in a day.


Monday Favorite Links is a blog feature where I share something inspiring or lovely from the internet world. You can also share with me your favorite links on the comment box below! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment